IQVIA Scientific Promotion Executive job opportunities for all life sciences candidates
Primary Location: Mumbai, India
Additional Locations: Pune, India, IND
job code; R1315996
Maximize sales growth in a specified geographical territory, consistent with Company strategy and objectives. This is generally achieved by educating and informing physicians and/or hospital staff on the features and benefits the customer’s product(s) versus competitor products in order to increase prescriptions and/or use by the healthcare professionals.
- Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the territory as agreed with the reporting manager, with an initial high level of supervision and coaching provided by the company, customer and manager.
- Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
- Promote and sell customer’s therapeutic products to general practitioners, other identified healthcare providers, and/ or other healthcare professionals in the retail market.
- Within a specific geographical territory, identify target customers while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
- Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
- Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain records updated and to report daily calls.
- Organize and hold group events to optimize business while complying with relevant country legislation.
- Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas and relevant publications as per customer profile.
- Keep all Company equipment safe and in a good state of repair.
- Share experiences, ideas and techniques in order to assist with the sales training of colleagues.
- Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets as agreed with Line Manager.
- Successfully completed career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
- Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent 5 years’ relevant experience Req Or
- Bachelor’s Degree Life Sciences or related field Req
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be accepted in lieu of educational requirements Re
- Basic knowledge of the Pharma Market and related procedures.
- Fluency in software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct face-to-face presentations to customers.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Make plans to obtain any industry qualifications essential to function as a Medical Representative in the relevant market. Req
- AZDL – Driver Licence – Valid And In-State Req