IQVIA Medical Writing Trainee Fresher job opportunities for all life sciences students
Exciting Job Opportunity: IQVIA Medical Writing Trainee (Technical & Regulatory Writing) for Life Sciences Students
Medical Writing Trainee
Medical Writing Trainee (Technical & Regulatory Writing) at IQVIA, Thane, Maharashtra, India
Introduction: Are you a life sciences student with a passion for scientific writing? IQVIA, a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and contract research services, is offering an exceptional opportunity for aspiring medical writers in Bangalore, India. As a Medical Writing Trainee, you will support Medical Writing deliverables, gain valuable experience, and develop essential skills in the field of Medical Writing. Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
IQVIA is seeking a Medical Writing Trainee in Bangalore, India, to support Medical Writing deliverables and gain experience, knowledge, and skills in Medical Writing.
Medical Writing trainee – India
Technical & Regulatory Writing
Referred By: Arijit Pramanik
Job Type: Full-Time
- An entry-level role within a structured program, supporting Medical Writing deliverables and focusing on specific tasks under senior supervision while gaining experience, knowledge, and skills in Medical Writing.
- Keeps abreast of current medical and technical writing/regulatory knowledge, including Good Clinical Practice (GCP), along with developments and advances in drug development/medical and technical writing.
- Gain knowledge, experience, and competence in specific Medical Writing tasks by supporting Medical Writing senior staff in managing client requests under supervision, focusing on tasks such as writing patient narratives.
- Manage day-to-day workload, track timelines, draft assigned documents to a high standard, and implement review comments and customer requests with senior guidance/review, keeping manager/senior staff abreast of progress on tasks and any potential problems.
- Interact with internal clients. They may have some external interactions, mostly directed by senior staff.
- Keep abreast of current data, trends, medical and technical writing/regulatory knowledge, and drug development/medical and technical writing advances.
- Comply with customer requirements, IQVIA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and standards.
Qualifications Required for Medical Writing Trainee (Technical & Regulatory Writing)
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences related discipline or related field Req
- Master’s Degree in life sciences related discipline or related field Pref
- Ph.D. Ph.D. in life sciences related discipline or related field Pref
• This is an entry-level trainee position and education on skills and potential is more important than formal work experience. However, experience and strong ability in scientific writing in English gained from academic studies or work experience are essential.
- Awareness of drug development, medical writing, and associated regulations. Good understanding of statistical principles and medical terminology across various therapeutic areas.
- Familiarity with clinical study reports’ structural and content requirements, protocols, and similar documents.
- Good understanding of common statistical methods used in clinical trials and interpretation of their results.
- Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from various sources clearly and concisely.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including grammatical/technical writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communicates effectively and confidently with others.
- Demonstrated abilities in collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Demonstrates confidence and maturity in most routine medical writing situations.
- Demonstrates good judgment in requesting input from senior staff.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and customers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Must be computer literate.
The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. While this is intended to reflect the job accurately, management reserves the right to revise the job at any time.