Safety Aggregate Report Specialist 1
Primary Location: Bangalore, India
Serve as principal owner of the SARA deliverable and have a responsibility to complete the deliverable in compliance with all applicable service level agreements.
- Act as primary author & or reviewer/QCer of SARA deliverables involving aggregate reports, signal management or literature review projects.
- Lead, author and finalize small to medium aggregate reports, including but not limited to PBRERs/PSURs, DSURs, PADERs, ACOs, device reports, and line listings
- Author. Responses to regulatory agency/ Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) inquiries, as required.
- Act as literature lead, backup lead, and reviewer/QCers to contribute to conducting ongoing literature safety surveillance for marketed and investigational products with the identification of ICSRs from literature, evaluation of events of special interests, and aggregate data review. Author and/or contribute to literature deliverables for aggregate reports &/or signal management activities meeting strict regulatory timelines.
- Act as Signal Management Specialist on post-marketing and clinical trial projects. Author all types of signal management deliverables. Conduct ongoing signal detection activities per agreed signalling strategies, perform signal validation and evaluation analyses for proactive and timely identification of signals and characterization of risks. Participate as a core member and present in safety management teams. Responsible for full documentation and tracking of movements.
- In a PV support role, author safety responses to regulatory agencies/PRAC and justification documents to support labelling documents.
- Interface with clients and other functional groups within Lifecycle Safety and other business units, such as Regulatory Reporting (RR), Real World Late Phase (RWLP), Medical Writing, Clinical Research, Quality, Knowledge Quality Management (KQM), Pharmacovigilance Support (PVS), Project Leads (PL), Medical Safety Advisors (MSA), Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) / Pharmacovigilance Contact at National Level (PCNL), Library Information Services (LIS), Safety Operations (SO), and Information Technology (IT), as needed.
- Participate in internal and external audits and inspections, as required.
- Contribute to achieving departmental goals, e.g. utilization realization and productivity metrics.
- Read, acknowledge and adhere to all necessary IQVIA standard operating procedures (SOPs) and customer SOPs as required. Ensure all the essential training is executed promptly to maintain compliance and documentation.
- Serve as the interface between the global project lead and the working team.
- Conduct regular lessons learned with the operational teams to ensure all information from the customer is cascaded to the relevant team members.
- Provide mentorship and training to less experienced resources.
- Provide regular reports to the overall project manager and department management on project metrics, statement of work (SOW) changes, and client requests or concerns.
- Participate in Project review meetings with management.
- Communicate and document project issues to project team members and department management promptly.
- Support and/or contribute to technology/innovation activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree Req
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in drug safety, aggregate reporting, signal management, or literature surveillance. Pref
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Req
- Good understanding of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions applicable to the role. Intermediate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Intermediate
- Good knowledge of medical terminology. Intermediate
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills. Intermediate
- Strong verbal/written communication skills. Intermediate
- Self-motivated and flexible. Intermediate
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Intermediate
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently. Intermediate
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and deadlines. Intermediate
- Willingness and aptitude for learning new skills across all Lifecycle Safety service lines. Intermediate
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.