Start Your Career as a Safety Associate Trainee (Medical Information) with Night Shifts at Thane, Maharashtra
Are you looking for a promising career opportunity in the medical field? Join a reputable organization and become a Safety Associate Trainee (Medical Information) with a focus on US Shifts (6 PM to 3 AM) at Thane, Maharashtra. This role involves providing crucial support to healthcare professionals and patients, managing medical inquiries, adverse events, and more.
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for pharmaceuticals and a keen interest in ensuring the safety of healthcare products? IQVIA, a globally renowned leader in healthcare data, technology, and services, is offering an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates to kickstart their careers in pharmacovigilance. If you’ve been searching for a promising entry point into the field, look no further. IQVIA’s Fresher Pharmacovigilance Jobs in Thane, specifically as a Safety Associate Trainee, might just be your gateway to an enriching and rewarding professional journey.
Why Choose IQVIA for Your Career in Pharmacovigilance?
IQVIA is at the forefront of healthcare and pharmaceutical solutions, and our commitment to promoting patient safety is unwavering. With a global presence and a sterling reputation for innovation and excellence, we offer an ideal platform for budding pharmacovigilance professionals to thrive. As a Safety Associate Trainee at IQVIA, you’ll embark on a journey of learning, growth, and impactful contributions to the healthcare industry.
Role: Safety Associate Trainee (Medical Information)
- Shift Timing: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM (US Shifts)
- Primary Location: Thane, Maharashtra, India
- Employment: Full-time
Your Role as a Safety Associate Trainee
In this role, you will play a vital part in the pharmacovigilance process, ensuring that the safety and efficacy of medical products are rigorously monitored. Your responsibilities will include the collection, assessment, and reporting of adverse events associated with pharmaceuticals, biologicals, and medical devices. As a trainee, you will receive comprehensive training, mentorship, and exposure to industry-leading tools and methodologies, setting you on a trajectory toward becoming a highly skilled pharmacovigilance expert.
As a Safety Associate Trainee (Medical Information), you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing phone support to healthcare professionals and patients, handling medical inquiries, adverse events, and product quality complaints.
- Receiving and documenting incoming telephone calls, faxes, or emails from various sources, including investigative sites.
- Maintaining effective team communication by providing regular feedback to the local management team on project metrics, challenges, and successes.
- Depending on your experience, you might be required to provide leadership training and mentoring to less experienced team members and assist managers with resource allocation.
- Building a positive and collaborative team environment with other Lifecycle safety team members.
- Being prepared to work in night shifts if required by the project. Limited breaks of approximately 45 minutes will be given during operational hours.
- Participating in training sessions across Lifecycle safety service offerings and contributing to the implementation of new initiatives and process efficiencies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with healthcare professionals and patients.
- A willingness to work night shifts is necessary, as the role involves providing support to the US and Canada regions.
- Depending on your experience, leadership and mentoring skills might be needed for team members.
- Candidates should be open to participating in training sessions and working collaboratively in a team environment.
share it to all your friends and pharma related groups as many as possible