IQVIA – Bangalore – Medical writing trainee Job vacancies Details 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences related discipline or related field
- Master’s Degree Master’s Degree in life sciences related discipline or related field Pref Ph.D. Ph.D. in life sciences related discipline or related field Preferred
- This is an entry level trainee position and as such education, skills, and potential are more important than formal work experience. However, experience and strong ability in scientific writing in English gained from academic studies or work experience is essential.
- Awareness of drug development, medical writing, and associated regulations. Good understanding of statistical principles and of medical terminology across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Familiarity with the structural and content requirements of clinical study reports, protocols, and similar documents.
- Good understanding of common statistical methods used in clinical trials and/or interpretation of their results.
- Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Company Name – IQVIA
Job Location – Bangalore
- Gain knowledge, experience, and competence in specific Medical Writing tasks by supporting Medical Writing senior staff in managing client requests under supervision, focusing on tasks such as writing patient narratives.
- Manage day-to-day workload, track timelines, draft assigned documents to a high standard, and implement review comments and customer requests with senior guidance/review, keeping manager/senior staff abreast of progress on tasks and any potential problems.
- Interact with internal clients. May have some external interactions, mostly directed by senior staff.
- Keep abreast of current data, trends, medical and/or technical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments and advances in area of drug development/medical and/or technical writing.
- Comply with customer requirements and with IQVIA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and standards.