IQVIA Centralized Monitoring Assistant Job Openings at Bangalore location
Job Overview : Provide project related assistance to assigned project teams.; Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with standard operating procedures, policies, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements.; Meeting quality and timeline metrics.
- Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
- Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.).
- Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines/plans.
- Perform the activities as per the task list delegated by Centralized Monitoring Lead.
- Assist in preparation of i-site pack for respective sites and countries for assigned studies. Act as a backup for Central Monitors
Today Pharma Jobs follow on LinkedIn
- Other Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences or educational equivalent.
- Requires minumum of 2 years of work experience with minimum 6 months relevant experience.
- equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience level may vary based on customer specific requirements.
- Basic knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e. International Conference on Harmonisation – Good Clinical Practice and relevant local laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Exposure to Microsoft Applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Opportunity in Clinical Data Management
Apply today and see where your skills can take you.
Relevant Experience Required – 3.5 to 8 Years
Share your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (For Earlier response) or Apply below.