Job Title – Healthcare and Life Sciences Consultant
A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
- You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots, and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
- You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates that suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with the organization’s financial guidelines
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate the next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Educational Requirements; Master Of Comp. Applications, Master Of Technology, Master of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor Of Comp. Applications, Bachelor Of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering
Service Line; Application Development and Maintenance
- ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge of software configuration management systems
- Awareness of the latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas, and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
Work Experience; 5 Years and above
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.