Icon plc Hiring Notification for Freshers B Pharmacy / Bsc / B Tech ( Biotech) or M pharmacy / Msc Candidates for Assistant Clinical Data Coordinator Position
- Position : Assistant Clinical Data Coordinator
- Location: Bangalore
- Eligibility : Freshers ( Lifesciences)
- You will be acting as a single point of contact (internal expert) for specific processing task(s) on a project
- You will be responsible for completeness, timely delivery and quality of clinical data
- You will lead and coordinate other team members within the department on assigned studies
Education Qualification :
What you need: B Pharmacy / Bsc / B Tech ( Biotech) or M pharmacy / Msc ( Freshers)
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change