HLL Lifecare Limited Hiring for Pharmacist and Assistant Pharmacist Positions in Jharkhand
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Govt. of India healthcare products manufacturing and services company, is hiring for Pharmacist, Assistant Pharmacist, and Officer Operations on a fixed tenure contract basis for their retail business division in Jharkhand. The positions require candidates with relevant qualifications and experience in retail pharmacy, and the selection will be based on a written test.
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India, under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products, and healthcare services. With 8 manufacturing units, 4 subsidiary / joint venture companies, and 21 regional offices. HLL exports products to over 85 countries. Besides this, HLL provides healthcare and diagnostic services, consultancy and contract services for healthcare infrastructure projects, and consultancy services for procuring medical equipment and devices in the healthcare sector. Thus, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of society at large.
Post: Pharmacist, Assistant Pharmacist, Officer Operations
The Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has set up AMRIT Pharmacy outlets at RIMS Ranchi and various Government Hospitals in Jharkhand State. The company is looking for dynamic and performance-driven professionals with the right attitude for the following Fixed Tenure Contract basis position.
Qualification & Experience
For Pharmacist: B Pharm / D Pharm with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in retail pharmacy
For Assistant Pharmacist: B.PHARM / D.PHARM.
Officer Operations: For D Pharm, a minimum of 5 years of experience in retail pharmacy business
For B Pharm, minimum of 3 years of experience in retail pharmacy business
Job Location: RIMS Ranchi and various Government Hospitals
Age: Maximum 37 years as of 01.04.2023.
The selection for the Pharmacist / Assistant Pharmacist / Officer Operations positions will be based on the marks obtained in the written test. The dThe objective-type written test duration is 30 minutes, and the maximum mark is 50.
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, Qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Aadhar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph, etc. for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify them from appearing for the selection test.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in detail may vary as per the business requirement; management keeps the right to the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant qualifications and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
7. Candidates applying for the Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us to get a License for the Pharmacy outlet.
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Reporting Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Venue: Chanakya BNR Hotel Station Rd, Sirom Toly, Kishan Singh Colony, Gosaintola, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001