Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a distinguished Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India, welcomes aspiring individuals to be a part of its Apprenticeship program. With a rich history of innovation and a commitment to excellence, HAL offers a platform for skill development and career growth. The engagement of apprentices is governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961, and presents an opportunity to learn, contribute, and thrive in a premier aeronautical industry.
Unveiling Apprenticeship Opportunities
Under the National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS)
A1) Graduate Apprentices
In this program, Graduates have the chance to engage in a one-year apprenticeship in various technical and non-technical disciplines. Explore the list of branches, number of seats, qualifications, and stipends:
- Branches: Aeronautical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (E&TC), Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Arts, Commerce, Science, Pharmacy, and Business Administration.
- Total Seats: 186
- Stipend: Rs.9000/- per Month
A2) Diploma Apprentices
Diploma holders can also participate in the apprenticeship program and gain valuable hands-on experience. Discover the branches, number of seats, qualifications, and stipends:
- Branches: Aeronautical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer (E&TC), Mechanical Engineer, Lab Assistant, Hotel Management, and Nursing assistant.
- Total Seats: 111
- Stipend: Rs.8000/- per Month
Under the National Apprentice Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
For those who have completed ITI in respective trades recognized by NCVT/SCVT, the apprenticeship opportunities are abundant. Explore the diverse trades, number of seats, qualifications, and stipends:
- Trades: Fitter, Tool & Die Maker, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Machinist (Grinder), Electrician, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electronics mechanic, Painter (General), Sheet metal worker, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Welder (Gas & Electric), Stenographer, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning mechanic.
- Total Seats: 350
- Stipend: Rs.8000/- per Month (approx.)
A1 & A2 Graduate & Diploma candidates
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen and have successfully completed Graduation/Diploma from a recognized university approved by AICTE/UGC in the relevant disciplines.
- Graduation/Diploma should be completed on or after 1st September 2020.
- Candidates should NOT be undergoing or have undergone apprenticeship in any other establishment.
B) ITI Completed
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen and have passed ITI in the respective trades recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Candidates should NOT be undergoing or have undergone apprenticeship training in any other establishment.
Reservations and Quotas
Apprenticeship vacancies are reserved as per the following categories:
- SC: 10%
- ST: 9%
- OBC: 27%
- PWD: 4%
- EWS: 10%
How to Apply
For graduates in Arts, Commerce, and Science, follow these steps:
STEP 1: Register on the respective apprenticeship portals to obtain a registration number.
- For Engineering Graduate/Diploma: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- For ITI Completed: www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
STEP 2: Apply in the HAL Nasik application form (Google form). Provide accurate information and submit the form.
STEP 3: Candidates selected for Physical Document Verification will be notified by email. Successful verification will complete the application process.
- Application to Apprentice training begins: 2nd August 2023
- Last date for application: 23rd August 2023
- Tentative Schedule for Document verification: 4th to 16th September 2023
For full detailed notifications click here