Glenmark Pharmaceuticals-Openings for Quality Assurance (IPQA/ QMS/ Lab QA)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals has job openings for Officer / Sr. Officer – Quality Assurance in the IPQA/ QMS/ Lab QA departments. The candidate should have an M.Pharm/ B.Pharm degree and 2-5 years of experience in a regulated facility. Good knowledge of cGMP guidelines, QMS, and regulatory Compliance is required.
About Glenmark Pharmaceuticals;
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals is a global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1977 and had operations in more than 80 countries. Glenmark is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing generic and branded pharmaceutical products.
The company’s product portfolio includes many therapeutic areas such as dermatology, respiratory, cardiovascular, diabetes, oncology, etc. It has a strong presence in India and markets its products through its sales force and distribution network.
Glenmark has a significant research and development (R&D) program and invests heavily in innovation. It has R&D centers in India, Switzerland, and the United States, focusing on developing new drugs, drug delivery systems, and biotechnology-based products.
Job Title: Officer / Sr. Officer -Quality Assurance
Department: Quality Assurance (IPQA/ QMS/ Lab QA)
Education Qualification: M.Pharm/ B.Pharm
Experience: 02 to 05 years
Location: Colvale Goa (Unit II)
- Incumbent Must Have:
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Experience working in regulated facilities.
- Good knowledge of cGMP guidelines, QMS, and regulatory Compliance.
- Hands-on experience with IPQA/ Lab QA/QA QMS.
- Good Academics, Communication, Analytical and Presentation Skills.
- Candidates wishing to relocate to Goa can Apply.
- Kindly mention the subject line as an application for Lab QA/ QMS/ IPQA
- Mail your Resume To: Devdas.Gavada@glenmarkpharma.com