Glenmark Pharmaceuticals is a leading pharmaceutical company based in India that develops, manufactures, and markets a wide range of pharmaceutical products, including generic drugs, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), and novel drug delivery systems. The company operates globally, with a strong presence in India and other emerging markets, as well as in the United States and Europe.
If you are interested in working for Glenmark,
Glenmark Life Sciences Limited – Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Positions on 11th February 2023 (Saturday)
To keep pace with the expansion of our manufacturing facilities, We require young energetic professionals for our API plant at Ankleshwar, Dist. – Bharuch, Gujarat.
Quality Control – Officer / Senior Officer
required education & experience; B.SC/ M.SC – 1-6 Years Experience in the API Industry.
- Must-Have Experience in the API industry, exposure to handling HPLC(preferred) HPLC troubleshooting, GC, pH, Weight Balance, KF, and Wet lab.
- Having Knowledge about the GLP terminology, GMP, and data integrity.
API Production (SRP)- Officer / Senior Officer (Solvent Recovery Plant) –
- M.SC Chemistry / B.E Chemical 2-7 years of relevant experience in API Production. Should have exposure in handling reactors, knowledge of Flash, Column, and continuous Distillation systems with sound knowledge of cGMP and SOPs of the API Industry.
Safety Officer – M.SC Chemistry /B.E Chemical / PDIS-
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in API.
- Should have exposure to risk assessment, Plant inspection, safety audit, issuance of the work permit system, and Training.
For all the above positions, candidates should have exposure to the regulatory requirement of documentation & cGMP.
Date: 11th February 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Venue: Glenmark Life Sciences Limited, Plot No. 3109, GIDC, Ankleshwar – 393002
Having a strong background in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as relevant experience and education, can help increase your chances of getting hired by Glenmark.