GeneSys Biologics jobs – Research Associate Cell Culture / SPR / R&D
GeneSys Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the research, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for the treatment of serious diseases. The company’s main focus is on developing therapies that target unmet medical needs and have the potential to transform the lives of patients suffering from serious illnesses.
GeneSys Biologics has a strong commitment to scientific excellence and utilizes cutting-edge technologies to advance its therapeutic offerings. The company collaborates with leading researchers, academic institutions, and healthcare organizations to bring innovative treatments to market.
GeneSys Biologics has a pipeline of promising therapeutic candidates, including both small molecules and biologics, in various stages of development. The company is dedicated to providing patients with safe and effective treatments that have the potential to significantly improve their health and quality of life
Research Associate: R&D
Experience: 0-2 Yrs.
Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech/B.Tech- Biotechnology, Biochemistry/Microbiology.
Research Associate: Cell Culture & SPR
Experience: 0-3 Yrs.
Qualification: M.Sc.-Microbiology, Bio- Chemistry, Biotechnology
Area of Expertise
- Experience in assay development, data analysis, and data interpretation
- Experience in cell culture and cell-based assays for insulin biosimilars
- Sound knowledge of biochemistry and immunology
- Experience in primary cell isolation, culture, and assay Well versed with in vitro ELISA/cell-based method development, qualification, and tech transfers
- Develop transfer of cell culture processes which can be scaled up for protein production and facilitates the technology transfer to the upstream manufacturing group.
- Execute and evaluate experimental data, including the writing and revising of process development reports and technology transfer protocols as needed
- Collaborate with group members and cross-functional teams to support structure-function studies, process development, and formulation studies
- Evaluate and develop new technologies to improve the quality and efficiency of the Cell cultural workflows and to solve problems encountered during drug development.
Date & Time & Venue:
You are requested to attend the Interview on 04th FEB 2023 at the below Address: 4th Floor, Bhasker Plaza, Road No:1, Banjara Hills, Adj. Care Hospital, Hyderabad. Timings: 10.00 AM -4.00 PM
Plant Address; GeneSys Biologics Pvt Ltd., Plot No: 9A, Genome Valley, Biotech Park, Shameerpet, Lalgadi Malakpet, Medchal-Malkajgiri Dist.