Fidelity Pharmacovigilance Job Vacancies Details 2021
Job Profile: Clinical Safety
Qualification: B Pharm /M Pharm
Relevant Experience: 3 to 4 years in Clinical Safety
Location: Navi Mumbai
Designation : Drug Safety Specialist
- Preparing SAE submission related documents for safety reporting as per regulatory requirements
- Follow up to maintain the acknowledgments of SAE reports to regulatory authority (not limited only to DCGI).
- Reporting of SAEs to other participating sites, ECs and HOD of the institute as per applicable guidelines and follow up.
- Coordinating for collecting follow up information of SAE’s and medical query resolution from sites.
- Keep a track and update on the progress of the trial and coordinate with the project management team and safety team
- Drafting of safety monitoring plan for clinical studies Updating and maintaining Clinical Study Tracker
Application Process :-
Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org