Ferring pharmaceuticals hiring notification for Analytical QA & Research Associate – CMC (Formulation)
Analytical Quality Assurance – Officer/Executive
Experience – 3 to 5 years
Location – Nanded (Maharashtra)
What you’ll do:
- Verification of Instrument/Equipment log book for online entries.
- Review of analytical documents with respect to corresponding to STPs/SOP.
- Reviewing calibration of analytical instruments and equipment.
- Review of audit trails.
- Review of IQ, OQ, and PQ of analytical instruments and equipment.
Education – B Pharma/MSc (Chemistry)
Interested candidates may drop their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +919642770389.
Research Associate – CMC (Formulation)
The role works on projects supporting existing and new products and/or new technologies under supervision from senior scientists, principal scientists, or line managers. The role carries out pharmaceutical development work in accordance to plan, interprets departmental results and reports departmental results to the team, CMC team, and supervisor.
- Maintenance, qualification, and calibration of instruments and equipment used in the department including updating of connected files and databases. Support equipment acquisition. Work according to safety and quality regulations (SOP’s)
- Make short-term development plans and perform pharmaceutical development work according to regulatory guidance. Compile, interpret, evaluate, and present results to team and supervisor.
- Compile, evaluate, present, and defend project results, internally to supervisor and to own team, but also externally.
- Write protocols, reports and regulatory documents, handbooks, and write and review local SOPs.
- Support activities at contract manufacturers and contract laboratories.
- Contribute to technology transfer, including preparation of documents and presentations.
- Keep updated scientific and regulatory knowledge in a defined area. Actively contribute to innovation.
- Train colleagues and new staff in scientific procedures.
- Within the department, contribute to performance management and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Possess a developed awareness of IP, its protection, and generation and apply this to project activities. Contribute to securing IP.
- Required education & experience; M.Pharm. with experience of 4 -5 years or Ph.D. with 2-3 years experience in pharmaceutical development (Formulation) , preferably from the pharmaceutical industry and/or from a highly regulated environment
- Demonstrated scientific skill and ability to do scientific work with minimal guidance
- Preferably having experience in pharmaceutical GXP-regulated work
- Experience of writing scientific, quality, and/or regulatory documents
- Awareness of QbD, design of experiments, and/or Design Control
- Ability to plan own work
- Ability to communicate clearly
- English – Fluent in speaking and writing
Location: Ferring India FHPDC R&D
Research Associate – CMC (Formulation) – APPLY ONLINE