Episource medical coding jobs for freshers – Trainee Coder
Medical coding is an essential aspect of the healthcare industry. It involves the process of translating medical procedures and diagnoses into alphanumeric codes for billing and statistical purposes. Episource, a leading provider of medical coding services, offers exciting opportunities for freshers in this field.
As a medical coding fresher at Episource, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals and gain valuable knowledge and skills in medical coding.
Job title: Trainee Coder
Experience: Fresher to medical coding
Division/Department: CRP – Chart Review Process
Reports to: TRAINER / TL / STL / GTL
Experience: Fresher to medical coding
Job type: Full-time
Traveling Onsite / Offsite: No
Working in shifts: No
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be an effective participant in Classroom training and clear the training assessments with 85% quality
- Consistently meet the targets set for MOCK charts.
- An eligible employee will get confirmed as Junior Coder within a max of 6 months from the Joining
- Punctuality, Attendance, and General Adherence to company policies, procedures, and practices
- Strives to provide ideas to constantly improve the process
- Ensure adherence to external and internal quality and security standards (HIPPA/ISO/ISMS)
- Be an effective team player
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Any life science UG / PG & Paramedical (Nurses/Pharma/Physiotherapy etc)
- Strong knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology
- Clinical knowledge is an added advantage
- Experience in any coding specialty is preferred
- Risk Adjustment Coding experience is an added advantage
- Certification in CPC/CCS/CRC is preferred
- Strong knowledge of ICD 9/1CD 10 and CPT codes
Compensation & Benefits
- Attractive salary packages
- Wide range of incentives & allowances
- Flexible working hours
- Sponsorship for training & certification
- Mediclaim benefits for employees
- Candidates who graduated from B.Pharm/M.Pharm. (2020/2021/2022) can participate in the selection process
- Candidates should have good communication (English) & interpersonal skills
- At the time of the interview, candidates should have completed the course & must not have arrears
- One month after the training at Episource, candidates will have to undergo an eligibility test & based on the test clearance only, they will be moved to production
- No leaves shall be taken during the training period unless it’s an emergency
- The selected candidates should sign 21 monthly training agreements from the date of joining
- Meet the Production Targets
- Quality parameters as defined by the Client SLA
- Good scores consistently in the last 3 months as per the set pass percentage
- Should be flexible to step up as per the business requirement.
- Punctuality, time &attendance adherence is a must
- Ensure adherence to external and internal quality, compliance, and security standards (HIPPA/ISO/ISMS)
- Based on the opportunity provided must get exposed to more than one account/project
Selection Process :
Citing the Covid-19 situation, we have adapted to the virtual interview model
- Comprehension Test MCQ (30min)
- Technical Session
- HR Discussion & Offer Roll Out
- To be an effective participant in classroom training and clear the training assessments with85% quality
- Consistently meet the targets set for MOCK charts during Training
- Punctuality, attendance, and general adherence to company policies, procedures, and practices
- Be a team player and take initiatives
- Training Agreement for 21 months from the date of joining.
- Flexible to work on business needs.
- Offered candidates should report to the office for onboarding and training followed by project deployment.
- I agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned above and I hereby declare that all the information given above by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- I allow Episource and its authorized agents/representatives to contact (call/SMS) me on my mobile number – even if my mobile number is registered on the Do Not Call List
Location:- Pune / Mumbai
Interested candidates can share their resumes with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com also fill out below registration link
Name of source- employ refer-ESPM2853