Drug Regulatory Affairs job openings – Noida
Company name; ASMOH LAB LTD
job type – full time
- To be responsible for the Life Cycle Management of assigned products, preparation of pharmaceutical/quality part (all forms) of registration dossiers and variations/amendments/annual reports as applicable documents in CTD and ACTD format according to WHO GMP ISO regulatory requirements.
- To prepare dossiers according to the different countries’ guidelines.
- To write, check/review documents as per regulatory requirements. To prepare the checklist of the document.
- Publish software submission documentation as per regulatory requirements.
- To respond to regulatory deficiencies letters according to different countries’ regulatory requirements.
- To support local in-licensing. To collaborate with other departments/partners. To maintain lists/documents/records.
- To achieve his/her responsibilities within the agreed timescales.
- To actively participate in the development of regulatory skills within the regulatory team by continuously updating. Compilation of dossiers for different countries under third-party manufacturing or contract manufacturing.
- Preparation of BMR, Stability, Analytical methodology, and dissolution Method.
- Preparation of Artwork.
- Product Development under registration guidelines as per different countries. To prepare Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR) & PDRs for all dossiers To maintain the record of Product Permission & COPP To maintain the records of all samples released from the plant for the different countries.
Drug Regulatory Affairs job openings – Noida APPLY HERE
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.