AURIGENE Pharmaceutical services Ltd. Recruitment Notification Details
Qualification : M.Sc./ M.Tech (specialization in any field of Life Science)
Experience 8 – 13 years
Ph.D. with 0 – 3 years of experience.
Company Name – AURIGENE Pharmaceutical services ltd ( A subsidiary of Dr Reddy’s laboratories ltd )
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: CAR-T (Manufacturing)
- Development and validation of CAR-T cells or CAR-NK cells.
- Expertise in magnetic and flow-based sorting, multi-color flow cytometry and immunological/immuno-oncological assays.
- Proficient in different methods of gene delivery into cell lines and primary cells.
- Responsible for optimization and execution of CAR cell manufacturing using primary cells, following ethical practices and QMS as per GMP guidelines.
- Establish and carefully execute transduction by viral vector and non-viral vector-based approaches, activation and expansion of immune cells (T cells, NK cells, etc.) isolated from clinical specimens without compromising sterility and quality parameters as per the guidelines and defined criteria and maintain highest standards.
- Effectively communicate and work closely in a highly matrixed team environment to advance the company’s cell therapy pipeline.
- Closely coordinate with quality control, quality assurance, supply chain management teams and strictly adhere to the project timelines by preserving integrity, accuracy, safety and quality.
- Understanding of systems and process pertaining to sterile practices, work ethics, safety, health, and environment.
- Prepare and participate in compliance monitoring inspections and regulatory agency interactions.
- Participate and assist in technical transfer and core R&D activities. Prepare and review SOPs, protocols and reports pertaining to the program requirements. Provide critical technical/scientific recommendations for manufacturing process improvements and innovation.
- Able to troubleshoot experiments, record, analyse, interpret and present data in scientific meetings.
- Work with vendors to evaluate raw materials and consumables for compatibility with the manufacturing
Interested candidates may send their updated resumes with subject line ‘Application for Scientist-CAR-T (Manufacturing)’ to email@example.com For queries,
please contact: +91-9590737048.