DELHI PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH UNIVERSITY Recruitment Notification For Professors, Assistant Professors & Associate Professors
ADVERTISEMENT FOR VARIOUS TEACHING POSTS (GROUP A) IN PHARMACY, PHYSIOTHERAPY, PHARMACY/HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT & ALLIED HEALTH
Online Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidate for direct recruitment for the following teaching (Group A) positions latest by 31.03.2022 (Thursday) as per detailed given below:
General Instructions for all Candidates for Teaching Positions (Recruitment Notice Advertisement No. 01/2022)
1. The candidate must be citizen of India.
2. Qualifications will be applicable for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor,
prescribed by UGC/AICTE/PCI. In case of difference, DPSRU RRs will be considered as final. The RRs of various posts are given in Annexure-I.
3. Ph.D is an essential qualification for teaching post in pharmacy and it has to be as per UGC Gazette of Ph.D regulation published from time to time. A candidate must submit mark sheet of Pre-Ph.D exam in addition to Ph.D. Degree, if obtained after 2010.
4. Link for application form will be available on the University website (www.dpsru.edu.in) shortly. The non-
refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH and Rs. 500/- for female candidates) has to be deposited in the University online through SBI Collect only.
5. No application shall be considered, if the prescribed fee has not been paid before the last date of online application. The fee will not be accepted after the last date.
6. Applications should be submitted online on University website www.dpsru.edu.in before the last date i.e. 31st March 2022, Thursday till midnight for inviting such applications. All columns must be filled in the
online application form. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “NA.” wherever not
7. The hard copy of the online filled in application form and self attested copies of certificates/testimonials and all other documents, educational qualifications, research publications and experience etc. for all the posts must reach the Office of Registrar by 08th April 2022 (Friday) positively before 05:00 P.M., (In case the
closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of applications).
The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit and will not consider hard copies received after 05:00 P.M. on 08th April 2022 (Friday). The hard copy of the application should be pages with the index on the first page.
8. The short listing of the candidates will be based on the criteria set by the University that is mainly based on
merits of educational qualifications, experience and Research.
9. Since, the short listing of the candidates will be based on Academic Performance Index (API) prescribed from time to time by the UGC/AICTE especially for research and publications, it is advised that while submitting
the application, copies of research paper or details of patent etc must be attached, however, the University
has sole right to develop the matrix on its own.
For more details visit: www.dpsru.edu.in