Clinical Researcher Associates Job Vacancies available in Biosphere & ICBio Companies. Fresher & Experience Candidates are eligible apply Now
Biosphere Clinical Research Pvt Ltd is a Clinical Research Coordinating Centre and provides sites with Clinical Operations, Business Development services and Sponsors / CROS with Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Data Management, SAS data extraction and making report tables services.
Being a Clinical Research Coordinating Center we serves sponsor with more than 600 investigators and have good “patient database” from various therapeutic areas.
provide systematic site management; conduct Phase II, Phase III, and Phase IV Clinical Trials with accuracy, compliance and excellence.
We have its Research sites in Pune, Nasik, Mumbai, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Miraj, Sholapur, Indore, Bangalore and many more.
Vacancy Information :
Experience: 1-2 Years
Eligibility: B Pharmacy, M Pharma, PharmD, UG / PG in Life Sciences
Salary: 2.5 to 3 LPA
Only MALE candidates are required as 50-70 % of travel is required through PAN INDIA.
(Freshers can also apply)
Share CV on email@example.com
Looking for Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Experience: 2 to 4 Years in Clinical Trials
Qualification: Any Life sciences
Just Like a Body to be Live needs Heart, Clinical Trials needs CRA. Right from Site Initiation to Site Close out. From Patient Enrollment to Lab Reports.. If you have atleast 2 years experience in ECRF ,Electronic Data Handling and Reporting, and you feel you can explore
Job Description :
1) Perform site / center related study activities according to the study protocols.
2) Oversee subject enrollment to ensure that informed consent is properly obtained and documented.
3) Responsible for the safety and proper conduct throughout the trial.
4) Verifying that the investigator follows the approved protocol and all GCP procedures.
5) Adverse events, concomitant medications, and inter current illness are reported in accordance with the protocol on the CRF’s.
6) Collects documents needed to initiate the study and submit to the sponsor.
7) Obtains appropriate signatures and dates on forms in appropriate places. Assures that amended consent forms are appropriately implemented and signed.
8) Day to day updating of all study related activities status to the CRO / Project Manger.
9) Assists the PI in submission of accurate and timely closeout documents to applicable regulatory agencies and the sponsoring agency in accordance with regulations and sponsoring agency policies and procedures.
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org