Urgent Hiring for the position of full-time Clinical Research Coordinator Fresher & Experience Candidates for Ahmedabad (Gujrat) Or Chennai .
Clinical Research Job openings are available for freshers & Experience Candidates interested & Eligible are apply Now.
Must have minimum 6 Months of experience in conducting Clinical trials /Clinical Operations Or Fresher Can apply
Candidate must have experience in Phase 1/2/3 or 4 Clinical Trials, Drug discovery, and development.
Candidate must have knowledge of the guidelines of ICH-GCP.
Able to join within week.
Language: English and Hindi
Qualifications: B Pharmacy / Pharm D /Diploma In Clinical Research / MSC In clinical Research
Contact Person – Miss. Tarika Thakur (HR Manager) Mail ID – email@example.com
Company Name – KV Clinical Research Services
Some of the most commonly used Clinical Research Questions with answers for You
A CAREER IN
Industry Growth Is Tremendous :
- The global clinical trials market was valued at US$40 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach US$65.2 billion by
2025, according to a recent grand view research reports.
JOBS ARE INCREASING
- A large increase in clinical trials coupled with a shortage of training clinical research professionals results in an increasing number of open positions required to be filled at any time.
Pay And Growth Are Tremendous
- Clinical research is an industry where qualified professionals, who have sound technical skills and reasonably good soft skills can advance their careers with many options available for growth.
What Is the Clinical Research Process?
The clinical research process includes:
- Pre-clinical testing
- Investigational New Drug Application (IND).
- Phase I (assess safety).
- Phase II (test for effectiveness).
- Phase III (large-scale testing).
- Licensing (approval to use).
- Approval (available for prescription).
- Post-marketing studies (special studies and long-term effectiveness/use).
What Are the Elements and Principles of Clinical Research?
The elements and principles of clinical research are:
- Protocol review
- Eligibility criteria
- Informed consent
- Types of clinical trials
- Phases of clinical trials
- Activities during clinical trials
- Clinical trial participants