QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd is conducting walk-in interviews for Clinical Research Executives with 0-1 year of experience. The company is looking to fill six vacancies and requires candidates with B.Pharma/B.Sc in Chemistry/MS/M.Sc in Chemistry/M.Pharma qualifications. The interview will be held on March 20th-21st at the QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd office in Hyderabad.
QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd Walk-In Interview For Fresher/ Experienced Candidates For Clinical Research Department
Department:- Clinical Research Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Position:- 6 Vacancies
Qualification:- B.Pharma / B.Sc in Chemistry/ MS/ M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry/ M.Pharma
- Ensures the feasibility and readiness of the clinical unit, emergency unit and equipment for the conduction of the study activities.
- Ensures that regulatory-related documents, approved Protocol and Informed consent forms, etc., are available with the Trial Master File.
- Arrangement of all study-related documents as per the protocol requirements.
- Ensures that the all study-related volunteer documents are compiled and available for the check-in activity.
- Coordinate for subject enrollment process during check-In and end of the study.
- Performed the study-related activities as per GCP, Principles, and ethics, the applicable regulatory requirements, protocol and its amendments.
- Obtained and documented the informed consent in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirement(s), GCP and ethical principles.
- Training the subjects on do’s and don’ts during the study.
- Coordination with investigators and coordinators for drug administration activity.
- Administration of Investigational drug products to the study subjects.
- Coordination with the clinical staff for drug administration, sample collection, vitals checking and processing etc., is performed according to the protocol.
- Reporting of adverse events to investigator/physician for adverse event management.
- Coordination with the dietician for standardized diet distribution as per the study protocol.
- Ensures all withdrawals and dropouts of study subjects are reported to the Coordinators.
- Ensures subject compliance with all study-related activities.
- Ensures timely and accurate transcription of data from the source documents
Date:- 20th Mar – 21st Mar
Time:- 9.30 AM – 4.30 PM
Venue:- QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd plot 47, 2nd Floor, IDA Bala nagar Near Balanagar X roads, Hyderabad.