Clinical Data Design Analyst Job vacancies Accenture
Skill required: Clinical – Clinical Reports Management
Designation: Sr. Statistical Programming Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: 12th/PUC/HSC/Bachelor of Pharmacy/BE/BTech/Master of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
Sr. Statistical Programming Associate Job Responsibilities;
- You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions.
- Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings – Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the world’s leading biopharma companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience.
- You will be working as a part of the Study Startup team which is responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control & Evaluation, and Close-Out activities which include initiation of trial capacity, trial setup activities, etc. In this role, you will be expected to develop clinical trial reports using SAS/ J-review / Congnos / SQL / PLSQL as per the study requirement.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience with writing Test Cases for Product Testing/Platform Testing
- Knowledge of ALM, SDLC knowledge, Basic SAS knowledge
- SAS Clinical
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a team
- Adaptable and flexible
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
- Your day-to-day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- In this role, you may have limited exposure to clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate-level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work rotational shifts
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.