Cliantha Research, a Clinical Research Organization in Ahmedabad, India, is seeking a Business Development professional with a B.Pharm / M.Pharm, M.Sc, and MBA candidates
Department: Business Development
The basic qualification required: B.Pharm / M.Pharm, M.Sc, MBA
Experience: 6 – 10 years
Job Description :
- Responsible for the overall business development activity for Cliantha and Specifically looking after Pharma, Biotech industry and Identifying clients for the services offered by Cliantha
- Driving business growth for the early phase and supporting 50 CR businesses in the assigned region.
- Managing complete sales by developing new business opportunities, commercial negotiation, and contract closure and revenue collection.
- Reviewing the technical agreement, MSA, NDA/CDA, commercial agreement & quote / Rate contract.
- Resolving commercial queries for internal & external customers, through regular interaction.
- Prepare budget, business & sales projection, strategic planning, and executing new business strategy in the market.
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.