Project Coordinator – Respiratory (Bangalore, India)
Clario, a pharmaceutical company, is seeking a Project Coordinator for its growing Respiratory Solutions team in Bangalore, India
Project Coordinator – Respiratory
locations; Bangalore, India
job requisition id; R10506
Are you seeking a purposeful and rewarding Project Management career opportunity?
Our Respiratory Solutions team is growing in India. With big ambitions and a clear vision for the future, now is the time to join Clario’s project management team as a Project Coordinator.
These positions are subject to European and US working hour shift patterns and are considered hybrid remote working roles from our offices in VG Heritage, 18/2, 18/3, Vani Vilas Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation + shift allowances
- Attractive benefits (security, flexibility, support and well-being)
- Engaging employee programs
- Technology for hybrid working and great onsite facilities
What you’ll be doing:
Our Project Coordinators assist Project Management personnel with various tasks throughout the study lifecycle.
Assist with the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout Phases of study management, which may include:
- Database setup.
- Study documentation development.
- Equipment distribution/tracking.
- Report creation/distribution.
- Archival of the study documentation.
- Coordinate Project Assurance meetings and assist with compiling meeting minutes and
- action items.
Support financial components of study management, including:
- Assistance with documentation/database updates due to scope changes.
- Follow-up related to invoice reconciliations.
- Preparation of reports in support of study forecasting activities.
- Facilitate issue management by documenting and tracking progress to ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in Customer service
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience).
- Knowledge of the drug development process.
- Experience or knowledge of supply chain and logistics is a plus.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including communicating effectively in English.
- Detail-oriented and responsive to inquiries and requests.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
At Clario, we put people first, always. We are united and driven by patients, committed to making a difference, and always looking for the best talent to help us transform lives. We value the contribution each of our people brings. Only through our people can we continue to innovate technology that will shape the future of clinical trials.