Data Acquisition Associate
Clario, a company focused on transforming lives through innovative technology in clinical trials, hires a Data Acquisition Associate for their growing Data Management team in Bangalore, India.
Very excited to confirm that Clario will be hosting a career fair from our offices in Basavanagudi, Bangalore from April 12th – April 20th.
We are Hiring Data Acquisition Freshers with Internship Experience are Welcome to apply and Join us on Drive on April 12th
Our teams are keen to meet and interview individuals with clinical research, pharma or biotech industry experience as well as the following skillsets:
- data management
- project management
- software quality
- SAS programming
career opportunities will be going live on the Clario careers page this week; the HR & talent team are also happy to accept walk-ins throughout the event
Please apply via the link below
locations; Bangalore, India
job requisition idR12304
Are you seeking a purposeful and rewarding Data focussed career opportunity?
Our Data Management team is growing in India, and with big ambitions and a clear vision for the future, now is the time to join Clario as a Data Acquisition Associate.
These positions are subject to Indian, European and US working hour shift patterns, and are considered hybrid remote working roles from our offices in VG Heritage, 18/2, 18/3, Vani Vilas Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation + shift allowances
- Attractive benefits (security, flexibility, support and well-being)
- Engaging employee programs
- Technology for hybrid working and great onsite facilities
What you’ll be doing:
The Data Acquisition Associate is responsible for the receipt and processing of all non-electronic source data in accordance with Clario SOPs and SWIs; maintaining all study related documentation after processing is complete; performing digital resolutions and assisting with special data entry and review projects as needed.
- Supports departmental workflow by receiving and processing source data into the appropriate operational systems
- Confirms digital ECGs in the Expert system
- Performs SECs in the Active Queries Queue in Expert.
- Maintains departmental metrics in accordance with goal plan
- Participates in required training programs
- Reports any equipment and or system problems
- Files source documents once workflow is complete
- Monitors mailbox and distributes correspondence to appropriate Data Coordinator assigned to the study
- Archives closed studies upon notification of study lock
- Attends Project Assurance meetings as required
- Manages requests and maintains log of the removal and return of source documents from the operations filing system
- Maintains accurate and organized source documentation files.
- Assists with special data entry and review projects as needed.
What we look for:
- BS or BA degree in life sciences or related field preferred
- 1 year data processing experience
- Good organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Detail orientated with good proofreading skills
- Proficient data entry/typing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
At Clario, we put people first, always. We are united and driven by patients, committed to making a difference, and we are always looking for the best talent to help us transform lives. We value the contribution each of our people brings. Only through our people can we continue to innovate technology that will shape the future of clinical trials.Courageously Curious
Our appetite to blend the best of domain expertise, technology and human understanding knows no bounds. We’re relentless in pursuing the information, insights and inspiration that means we can continuously improve clinical trial site support services and technology solutions.
- We learn; embracing change, questioning how we work, finding a better way. And if it doesn’t go to plan, we don’t blame each other; instead, we own it and grow together
- We partner’ with each other, with customers, patients and sites, working with them to understand their goals and then deliver the best solutions, Deliver Exceptional
We step forward because responsibility powers us; we don’t leave others to do what we can do ourselves. We take charge of events, delivering exceptional work for our customers, patients and each other.
- We prioritize; focusing on what matters, never compromising on quality.
- We commit; delivering what we say we will, working with energy and intent, sharing what we learn with each other., People first, always
We think of others before we think of ourselves. We have a deep understanding of our customers, and deep empathy for patients—and each other. Our purpose unites us—it’s why we go above and beyond to support each other, emphatically.
- We do the right thing; for our customers, patients, sites and each other. And We’re passionate about it.
- We lift each other up, are respectful of different views, listen, are inclusive, and support each other to succeed.