This is a vacancy notice from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, inviting applications from eligible officers and officials for the post of Chief Pharmacist on a Deputation Basis. The post is for one position, and the pay scale is Level 7 as per the 7th CPC. The officers applying for the post must be holding analogous posts regularly or have five years of regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Grade II in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
The eligibility criteria will be regulated as per the relevant Recruitment Rules/DoPT instructions as applicable. The period of deputation will be for three (03) years and extendable for a maximum period of (07) seven years as per DoPT guidelines. The last date of receipt of the application is 30 days after the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
VACANCY NOTICE ON DEPUTATION
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of National Importance, is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) to correct the regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
Applications are being invited in prescribed proforma (Hard Copy Only) from eligible Officers/Officials of Central / State /U. T. Government/Universities / Statutory/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/ Research and Development Organisations/Police Departments of Central/State/U.T/Armed Forces including Para Military Forces as applicable for filling up of Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts on Deputation Basis at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The details of vacant posts at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Applications are being invited in prescribed proforma (Hard Copy Only) from eligible Officers / Officials of Central / State / U. T. Government / Universities / Statutory/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking / Research and Development Organisations / Police Departments of Central / State / U.T / Armed Forces including Para Military Forces posts on Deputation Basis at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar.
No of post: 01
Pay Scale: Level 7 as per 7th CPC
Qualification & Experience: Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Governments/ Universities/ Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations
- holding analogous posts on a regular basis, or
- With 5 years of regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Grade II in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Information to the Candidates :
- The number of posts is tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirements.
- The maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as of the last date of receipt of the application.
- The period of deputation will be for three (03) years and extendable for a maximum period of (07) seven years as per DoPT guidelines.
- The eligibility criteria will be regulated as per the relevant Recruitment Rules/DoPT instructions as applicable.
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.2/6/2018-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 18.05.2018, as amended from time to time.
How to apply
- The officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through the proper channel to the Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, At-Sijua, Post-Dumuduma, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar -751019.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be super scripted “Application for the Post of ______________________________________on Deputation Basis”. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photocopies of all the necessary documents establishing their eligibility for the post applied and up-to-date APAR/Confidential Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings are pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Applications without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of APAR/CR Dossiers will not be considered.
- While forwarding their applications, candidates are required to forward a No Objection Certificate (NOC) signed by the Competent Authority of their respective organization and not by the candidate himself it happened to be the issuing authority. No applications of such candidates without NOC will be considered.
Last date of receipt of application
The last date of receipt (closing date) of the complete application on the prescribed proforma along with required documents through the proper channel is 30 days after publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The interested candidate may forward an advance copy of the application along with necessary papers before the closing date, however, the original application should be forwarded by their present employer and the same should reach this office within 15 days from the closing date of the application. Application received after the stipulated period shall summarily be rejected and no request regarding an extension of the closing date shall be entertained.
Any corrigendum/addendum or revision of the advertisement or any other information regarding this recruitment will be posted on the Official website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Candidates are advised to visit Institute’s website aiimsbhubaneswar. nic. in regularly for any updates.
Other Information/Instructions To The Candidates
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is an autonomous body established under the Act of Parliament.
- Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed thereunder.
- The Institute strives to have a workforce that reflects gender parity and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- The post(s) is/are the whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The candidates are likely to be posted at rural health and urban health centers or other centers attached to the Institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
- While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation to the officers appointed at the Institute subject to availability but given the paucity of residential accommodation on the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case. If no accommodation is provided, necessary H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Bhubaneswar, Odisha will be provided.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the Appointing Authority.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, or changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the interview, verification of documents, and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Law at Bhubaneswar.
- The last date of receipt (closing date) of the complete application on the prescribed proforma along with required documents through the proper channel is 30 days after publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.