Biocon Biologics Limited – INSULIN PRODUCTION DOWNSTREAM Job Vacancies for Bsc Candidates. both Fresher & Experience Candidates Eligible
- Support the manufacturing team and participate/supervise in shift operations (Chromatography, buffer preparation, cleaning equipment, operation of centrifuges, Lyophilizer operation, sterilization of equipment, etc.).
- To follow the established procedures and adhere to the policies of the company pertaining to EHS.
- Adherence to available Standard Operating Procedures & product specifications.
- Monitoring and control of specific production operations, entering data in Quality Records.
- Calibration of pH and weighing instruments in production.
- Calibration of weighing instruments in production.
- Reporting of product/system non-conformities, and implementation of corrective/ preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
- Product handling and packaging.
- Adherence to Good manufacturing practices.
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Knowledge on centrifuge operations, reactors handling, Drying operations, filtration and chromatography operations.
- Knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices. (cGMP).
- Knowledge in production documentation and SAP.
Behavioral / Management / Other Skills :
- Good verbal communication.
- Ability to work as a part of team.
- Responsible, punctual & ability to work under pressure.
Any Additional Notes/ Information:
Candidates who has experience in Biotech/Biological manufacturing operations are most preferable.
- Required Education Qualification: B.Sc
- Required Experience: 0 – 1 years