Bioclinica Pharmacovigilance Jobs 2021
Position :- Drug Safety Associate
Qualification :- all Lifesciences graduates
Location :- Mysore
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
As Quality Check Reviewer
• Review data entered in safety database for completeness and accuracy.
Today Pharma Jobs follow on LinkedIn
• Provide quality feedback to team resources
• Track and maintain quality metrics
As Case Processor
• Responsible for data entry of Individual case safety reports into the safety database.
• Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures.
▪ Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines.
• Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative.
As Medical Coder
• Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD).
As Narrative Writer
• Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
. Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries.
• Follow up on reconciliation of discrepancies.
• Follow departmental AE workflow procedures.
• Closure and deletion of cases.
• Mentor and guide the activities of the Dug Safety
Associate. High level of proficiency al all workflow tasks.
Perform any other drug safety related activities as assigned.
Apply by clicking below link