Research Associate – Bioanalytical Job vacancies at quantys clinical
As the healthcare industry is expanding and making groundbreaking discoveries in medicine, the need for skilled professionals is on the rise. One such role that is in high demand is that of a Research Associate – Bioanalytical. In this article, we will delve deeper into the job description, qualifications required, and the application process for this position.
The Role of a Research Associate – Bioanalytical
The primary responsibility of a Research Associate – Bioanalytical is to
- Performs and monitors bioanalytical method development, validation, and sample analysis.
- Sample processing of biological matrix samples as per applicable methods or protocols.
- Operation, calibration, and maintenance of laboratory equipment like Centrifuge, evaporator, Ph meter, Balance, and pipettes.
- Thorough knowledge of LCMS and other instruments of Good analytical skills.
- Documents all the work and results of all assignments as required.
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Method Sop, Method Validation reports, and Bioanalytical study reports.
- Investigates and corrects analytical, instrumental, and procedural problems, if necessary in consultation with the supervisor.
To be eligible for the position of Research Associate – Bioanalytical, the individual must possess an MSc/M.Pharm/B.Pharm degree. The applicant must have 2-3 years of experience in the field, along with strong analytical skills and knowledge of bioanalytical methods. The individual must have hands-on experience with LCMS and other laboratory equipment.
If you meet the qualifications required and are interested in the position of Research Associate – Bioanalytical, you can apply by mailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. The company will review your application and contact you if you are shortlisted for further rounds of the recruitment process.
Company Address; Kandla Special Economic Zone, Quantys Clinical Pvt. Ltd. Plot No. 668, 671 & 672, New Area, District:, Kasez Township, Gandhidham, Gujarat 370230