clíantha research WALK-IN INTERVIEW for Bioanalytical Department. Analyst & LC / MS / MS Operator
Analyst & LC/MS/MS Operator
Experience : Required 2-7 years of relevant experience as Analyst & LC/MS/MS Operator in Bioanalytical field Fresher candidates can also apply
Qualification: MSc, B Pharmacy, M Pharmacy
Job Description :
- MD/MV group does assay method development and validation for various drug and their metabolites in biological fluids like plasma serum or urine by using LC/MS/MS.
- During method validation precision, accuracy, stability of drug/metabolite in biological fluid after extraction is evaluated.
- The validated methods are then followed for the analysis of subject samples analysis for doing bioequivalence study.
- Candidates must have experience in MD-MV onto LC/MS/MS for drugs and their metabolites in various biological fluids. Well versed in operating and troubleshooting LC/MS/MS instruments.
- Well versed in literature search, basic computer knowledge and MS-office.
- Aware of recent trends in regulated bioanalysis and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform the extraction of samples using wet chemistry.
- Operating knowledge of centrifuges, evaporators and freezers is required.
- To perform aliquoting of samples for wet chemistry.
- Perform wet chemistry according to study protocol guidelines and/or SOPs.
- Completes QC sheets and makes log book entries as required by protocol and/or SOP.
- Operate HPLC, LC/MS/MS and ICP-OES; troubleshoots problems and performs minor repairs.
- Prepares required reagents and solvents.
- Under direction of the project leader, may perform some method development.
Date: 17th March 2022 (Thursday) | Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Location: TP 86, FP 28/1, Off S. P. Ring Road, Opp. Apple Woods, Nr. Lakshya International School, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad – 382210
For more details, please contact at +91 6351946108 & HR mail Id firstname.lastname@example.org