Bayer R&D Job Opening – B Pharma Candidates Apply
Bayer, a global pharmaceutical and life sciences company, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of R&D Project Manager in India. This job opening presents an exciting opportunity for B Pharma candidates who have a passion for innovation and project management in the healthcare industry. In this article, we will provide an overview of the job title, eligibility criteria, required experience and skills, as well as the responsibilities and tasks associated with the role.
Job Title: R&D Project Manager India
As an R&D Project Manager in India, you will be responsible for managing cross-functional teams and driving innovation projects from ideation to launch. The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Pharma with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in R&D project management, or an M.Pharm with the same level of experience. The location of the job is in Maharashtra, specifically Thane.
To be considered for the role of R&D Project Manager, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Pharma with MBA, or M.Pharm
- 2-3 years of experience in R&D project management
- Basic understanding of project management in the Consumer Healthcare OTC or Pharmaceutical product domain
- Track record of good project management with a goal-oriented focus and drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent team player with strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience leading projects in a complex matrix organization, leveraging stakeholder management, innovative thinking, and collaboration skills
- Understanding of financial, budgeting, and commercial evaluation (NPV) processes is desirable
- Positive, proactive, and flexible attitude with the ability to align with the company’s products, strategies, and values
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and a high degree of customer focus
- Fluent in English, with knowledge of additional languages being an asset
Experience and Skills Required
The R&D Project Manager role at Bayer requires specific experience and skills to ensure success in the position. Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
Proven Success in Consumer Healthcare
Candidates must have prior experience and a successful track record in the Consumer Healthcare OTC or Pharmaceutical product domain. This experience will demonstrate their understanding of the industry and the challenges associated with developing and launching new products.
Project Management Skills
Strong project management skills are essential for this role. The R&D Project Manager will be responsible for defining, planning, and executing projects, including managing project organization, budget, risks, and issues. They should have the ability to lead cross-functional teams and ensure that all team members are accountable for their project deliverables.
Stakeholder Management and Collaboration
The R&D Project Manager will operate in a complex matrix organization and will need to effectively manage stakeholders and collaborate with various departments and teams. This requires excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to build relationships