WALK-IN INTERVIEW at AURIGENE PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES
R&D – MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY (Job Location – Bengaluru)
Qualification & Experience: MSc Organic Chem with 5 to 8 years of experience in Synthetic chemistry (Small Scale)
- Experience in managing and running organic chemistry reactions and characterization of organic compound
- Should be from CRO space, Reaction Mechanism, troubleshooting, synthesis of molecules (Milligram to Gram level)
- To Synthesize and characterize novel NCEs as per client specifications efficiently and independently.
- To have a broad knowledge of modern organic chemistry and synthetic methods: heterocyclic chemistry, metal-catalyzed reactions, handling air/moisture sensitive reagents, hydrogenations, multi-step synthesis, etc.
- To work with a wide range of techniques in synthesis and purification (Chromatographic methods including smooth knowledge of MPLCs) and spectroscopic characterization of novel compounds (NMR, LCMS, HPLC, IR, etc.).
- Up-to-date maintenance of Lab Note Books, as per client specifications and guidelines. Generate final reports, PowerPoint presentations, and other scientific documents using ChemDraw. Should be able to scout new/alternate schemes & know the use of SciFinder, ready, etc.
- Understanding of systems and processes about safety, health, and environment. Follow the EHS guidelines, as per the zero-tolerance policy.
Walk-in drive information;
Date: 16th Apr’2023 (Sunday)
Time: 9:00 AM to 15:00 HRS
Hyderabad: Bollaram Road, Jaya Prakash Narayan Nagar, Miyapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500049
Bengaluru: 39-40 Hosur Road KIADB Industrial Area, Phase 2, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Note: Please carry your updated resume along with the last 3 months’ salary slips and salary breakup & Passport size photo.