aragen life sciences project management job openings for MSc organic chemistry / M pharmacy candidates
Aragen Lifesciences is a biotechnology company that provides research and development services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The company is based in California and has a focus on developing novel drugs and therapies for a range of therapeutic areas, including oncology, neuroscience, and inflammation. Some of the services that Aragen Lifesciences offers include protein expression and purification, analytical testing, and process development. The company’s team of scientists and professionals have expertise in a variety of areas, including molecular biology, biochemistry, and chemical engineering.
Role: Project Management
Business Unit: discovery services
Required Educational Qualification & Relevant experience: MSc Organic Chemistry / M Pharmacy with 02 to 08 years of relevant experience in Project Management
Scope – This role is responsible for shipping final compounds to the clients in a timely manner and for effective data management.
- Improve delivery efficiency through project management.
- Provide inputs for enhancing project management support.
- Review the project plan and ensure it is in line with customer expectations and requirements.
- Liaise with relevant departments for process/cost/timeline estimation and ensure all required information is collated.
- Escalate any deviations with respect to timelines, costs, or processes to the reporting manager in a timely manner.
- Identify and assess potential risks associated with a project and communicate to the reporting manager.
- Ensure the final compounds are shipped to clients in a timely manner.
- Attend teleconferences with clients / scientific teams and share action items with them.
- Develop, mentor, and coach the team members.
- Recognize best performers through various rewards & recognition programs.
To Apply – Preferably immediately joiners who can join in less than 30 days.
Interested can send your updated resume to email@example.com