Aragen life sciences hiring BSC and MSC CHEMISTRY candidates for analytical department
Aragen LifeSciences is a contract research organization (CRO) based in India. It was established in the year 2002 and is focused on providing research and development services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The company provides a wide range of services, including preclinical research, clinical trial management, and regulatory support, among others.
Aragen LifeSciences has a strong reputation for providing high-quality, cost-effective research and development services to its clients. The company has a team of experienced scientists and clinical professionals who are dedicated to helping its clients bring new and innovative treatments to the market.
In addition to its focus on providing research and development services, Aragen LifeSciences is also committed to sustainable business practices and social responsibility initiatives. The company invests in technology and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of its services and is actively involved in various initiatives aimed at improving public health.
Required educational qualification; B.Sc (Chemistry) or MSc (Organic/ Analytical / Pharmaceutical Analysis) recently passed out only & Basic knowledge of Chemistry
The analytical department in a pharmaceutical company plays a crucial role in the development, production, and quality control of pharmaceutical products. This department is responsible for the design and execution of analytical testing methods to ensure the quality and purity of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and finished drug products.
The analytical department is involved in various stages of drug development, including the characterization of APIs and drug products, the development of stability-indicating methods, and the testing of samples during stability studies. The department is also responsible for validating the analytical methods and ensuring that they are in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
The analytical department in a pharmaceutical company typically consists of highly trained and skilled scientists and technicians who use advanced equipment and technologies, such as chromatography, spectrophotometry, and mass spectrometry, to perform their work. The department works closely with other departments within the company, including research and development, quality control, and regulatory affairs, to ensure the smooth development and production of high-quality pharmaceutical products.
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for supporting senior chemists in conducting analytical testing on chemical compounds and examining their purity levels. The primary objectives of this role are to accurately determine the purity of the finished and the intermediate compounds and maintain a complete record of the analysis.
- Conduct analysis and purification of samples
- Collect all the samples and record contents in the register
- Collect solvents from the store and check for their quality
- Prepare samples for the required analysis
- Prepare mobile phase for HPLC (High-Performance Liquid Chromatography), LCMS (Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectroscopy), and Prep HPLCs
- Support senior chemist in monitoring the reaction with the analytical study. Typical tests include Wet Analysis, NMR, GCMS, and LCMS, etc.
- Support senior chemist in preparing a report with test results
- Ensure safety at work through adherence to best lab management practices
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested and eligible candidates Share updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group