Anthem Biosciences Hiring Notification for Quality Assurance Unit (GLP) Department.
Anthem Biosciences, a leading biotechnology company, is currently seeking candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience in Preclinical Toxicology for their Quality Assurance Unit (GLP) at their Bommasandra location. The ideal candidate will have an MSc or M Pharmacy degree.
As a member of the Quality Assurance Unit, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all preclinical toxicology studies are conducted in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards. The candidate will work closely with other members of the Quality Assurance Unit to ensure that all studies are conducted in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
The candidate should have a good understanding of preclinical toxicology, as well as experience working in a GLP environment. They should be familiar with relevant regulatory guidelines, including FDA and OECD guidelines. Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment are also essential
About the Company :
- Anthem Biosciences is one of India’s leading vertically integrated biopharmaceutical research and manufacturing organizations, offering end-to-end services and a wide range of chemical and biological therapeutic products.
- We cater to biopharmaceutical, healthcare, and academic institutions across the globe. Our 100+ acre campus spread over 5 sites and 20 blocks, houses state-of-the-art R&D centers and CGMP-compliant manufacturing units.
- Our manufacturing units have been successfully audited and approved by USFDA, DCGI, and other regulatory agencies,
- At Anthem, we are increasing our focus on the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of a wide range of biological products expressed from both microbial and mammalian cells. We have carved our niche in the CDMO space working with global clients for both biosimilars and NBES. We are expanding our product portfolio, manufacturing infrastructure and market reach in this highly specialized therapeutic segment.
- We are looking for biopharma professionals who would like to be part of this exciting journey
looking for candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience in Preclinical Toxicology
Department Quality Assurance Unit (GLP)
Job Location: Bommasandra
Education: MSc / M Pharmacy
Roles & Responsibility:
- Experienced in auditing preclinical Toxicology studies
- Firm understanding and up-to-date knowledge of GLP regulations, OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practices, FDA, and industry standards.
- Ability to support regulatory and sponsor audits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Experience: 2 to 3 years experience in Preclinical Toxicology
Last Date to Submit: 27/02/2023
Application Process: Send your CVs to: email@example.com
Company Address: Anthem Biosciences Private Limited, # No 49 Canara Bank Road, Hosur Rd, Electronic City Phase 1 Bommasandra Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560099