Anthem BioSciences Recruitment Details July 2021
Downstream Process Development
Last day for submission: July 18th, 2021
SEND YOUR CV TO CAREER@ANTHEMBIO.COM
Candidate should have:
• Education: Bachelors/Masters with 2-3 years of industrial experience in process development downstream
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Ability to work extensively with cross-functional teams under tight timelines
Excellent team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
Handling process development in downstream for small molecules, peptides and enzymes from fermentation/synthetic route samples.
• Performing extraction studies, evaluating cell separation techniques like filtration and centrifugation efficiently.
• Carrying out feasibility studies for production scale.
• Proficiency in drying techniques such as lyophilization and spraying would be desired. Must be well versed in filtration techniques such as microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and chromatography techniques
• Work with the team lead and assist in execution of activities
• Support process for multiple programs and ensure timely delivery of projects
• Train junior colleagues and manage delivery of results in a timely manner