Apply Online for Analytical Executive Vacancy in Bangalore at Syngene Pharma – MSc/M Pharmacy Required
Job Title: Executive – Analytical
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Analytical – Baxter Global Research Center (BGRC)
Educational Qualification: MSc or M Pharmacy
Technical/Functional Skills: Requires good experience in analyzing samples using HPLC, GC, UV Spectrophotometer, Polarimeter, KF, auto titrator
- Should have 2-3 years of experience in Method validation/ Method development
- Experience in LCMS or GCMS will be added advantage
- Good communication and e-mail writing skills
- Fair interpersonal skills.
- Good Team player
- Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the Team leader
Job Purpose: This role involves stability sample testing using laboratory instruments like High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Ultraviolet (UV) spectrophotometer, etc. Particulate Matter Analysis. Method Validation and Method Transfer work.
- Ensure proper planning and execution of laboratory analysis, method development, method validation, and method transfer work within the window so as ensure first-pass analysis avoiding human errors.
- Ensure that the data generated is accurate, scientifically valid, and compliant with the procedures and maintain the lab work as per Current Good Manufacturing Practice standards (cGMP) standards.
- To ensure the immediate escalation of issues not in conformity with the applicable procedures/policies etc.
- Responsible for closure of apparent error, incidents, deviations, Out of Specification (OOS), Out of Trend (OOT), and Out of Calibration (OOC) related investigations, and ensuring that they are handled and closed in a scientific, logical, and compliant way in a timely manner. Appropriate Root cause defined, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) identified and executed. Change Control Form (CCF) evaluated executed and closed in a timely manner. Extensions if required taken in a timely manner. Complete ownership of the initiated quality record.
- After identification, quality records (apparent error, incident, deviation, OOC) need to be opened within 24 hours, and assessment and write-up need to be submitted through the tracker within 7 days or at the earliest per the issue in hand.
- In the case of OOS, OOT regulatory timelines need to be followed.
- The competency matrix score needs to be improved and two new techniques need to learn and qualified.
- Ensuring compliance with EHS policies, cGMP policies, data integrity policies, business policies, finance policies, and IT policies as per requirements.
- Adherence to Good Laboratory Practice.
- Responsible for Maintenance and Calibration of assigned Measuring and Testing Equipment / Instruments in Quality Control (QC) in coordination with the Maintenance department
- Attend mandatory training as and when conducted.
- Ensure a trusting, collaborative, and ethical work environment.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures an imparted company
Syngene Pharma Analytical Executive Vacancy – APPLY HERE