Amneal Pharmaceuticals vacancy in Quality Control (QC) department.
- Good knowledge for LIMS system related document
- Preparation of QCC related document (Like Specification, MOA, SOP, CCF, Protocol base study)
- Preparation for LIMS master and Worksheet in LIMS system
- Corresponding to QA Dept. for All QCC related document
- Preparation of internal and external related audit report
- Independently responsibility for Instrument Qualification activity (IQ/DQ/OQ/PQ etc.)
- Knowledge of management of Reference standard / working standard and its uses in LIMS system.
- Knowledge of Calibration for all sophisticated instruments and prepared its calibration and PM shadscale.
- Knowledge of LIMS module (Like Sample Manger, Instrument, Stability, Working and Ref standard, reagent, and volumetric and Column management,
- Help to preparation of working standard as per requirement with completion of all entries in records & logbooks.
- To maintain the inventory of various chemicals, Glassware and other laboratory requirement for raw materials and packaging materials analysis.
- To Co-ordinate with the vendors for procurement of New Instrument/material and instrument related problem,
- To handle and distribute various samples received for chemical analysis. To maintain the logbook for the same.
- Responsible to independently work with in LIMS related to In-process, finished product, raw materials, and packaging materials analysis.
- To Prepare all GLP related document work (URS/QRM/ Protocol etc.)
- Sound knowledge of sophisticated instruments like UV-Vis, FT-IR, HPLC, GC, AAS, IC etc.
Experience: 2 to 7 years
- Department: QC OSD (Ointment/ Cream / Gel/ Suspension)
- Designation: Officer – Executive
- Qualification: M Sc/ B pharm
- Experience:2-7 years
- Job Location: Rajoda, A’bad location.
Application Process : Interested candidate, kindly share your resume to email@example.com