The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, is looking to recruit 10 Patient Care Managers (PCM) and 25 Patient Care Coordinators on a short-term contract basis.
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of the following workforce on a short-term contract basis for deployment in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) offices in Delhi.
Patient Care Manager (PCM)
No of posts: 10 nos.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized University.
Experience: At least one year of experience in a hospital after acquiring the abovementioned qualifications.
Age Limit: Not more than 40 Yrs. on the date of joining
Role and Responsibilities :
- Management of the patient care coordinators.
- Ensure that the PCCs are in full attendance and ensure replacement/ alternative in case of absenteeism.
- Act as the first escalation point for any issues reported by PCCs.
- Management of patient movement from the waiting area to respective OPDs in batches.
- Overall management of process implementation
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.30,000/-
Patient Care Coordinator
No of posts: 25 nos.
Qualification: Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in any field
Experience: At least one year of experience in a hospital after acquiring the abovementioned qualification.
Age Limit: At most 35 years on the date of joining.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.21,970/-
- Selection will be made per the prescribed norms and job requirements. Reservation Policy will be followed as per Govt. directives. The maximum age limit will be relaxed in deserving cases.
- The number of vacancies may get increase or decrease as per the requirement.
- Preference will be given to local candidates, preferably those already working in the same/similar posting department.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
- The application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
- To apply, please visit BECIL’s website, becil.com. Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before applying and paying an online fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached for reference. Registration fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstance. Therefore, candidates/ applicant must ensure their eligibility before applying for the post. BECIL will not take responsibility for the wrong application/ ineligible condition.
- Candidates will be informed via email/telephone about their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
- Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission. BECIL will only accept requests for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates correctly.
- As per the above eligibility criteria, only shortlisted candidates will be called for the skill test/selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in the online application form. Mere filling out the registration form will not confirm your suitability/selection for the post.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout of their Application Forms after online submission and retain with them for future reference.
- Candidates who have applied earlier and appeared for the selection process can wait to apply again.
- If an examination is conducted, candidates must note that the exam for multiple posts may be held in a single day or session.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website becil.com or becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration, candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, and Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you must only register once. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL, i.e. becil.com or becilregistration. Moreover, click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
- Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
- Candidates must upload scanned copies of their passport colour photo and signature scan copy; these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment for registration & application processing fees. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s cheques, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted towards registration & application processing fees. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied) Note: The applicant will bear bank and payment gateway charges on the above amount.
- BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems submitting the online application.
- Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
- All communications can be made on a registered email or mobile number.
- In case of submission of any false information or documents, action, as per rules in addition to the complaint with local authorities, be made on the desecration of BECIL.
- No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
- Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before the final application submission, a preview will review available to the candidates in modification action is required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted, and fees, once paid, will not be refunded.
For technical problems faced while applying online & For queries other than technical: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
The last date for submission of application forms is 12.04.2023
*Candidates are advised to apply through the abovementioned website; candidates will be solely responsible for submitting theirs through any other website. The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email, calls & sms. BECIL will not be responsible for any delay on the candidate’s part.