AIIMS Jodhpur has advertised for a Senior Research Fellow position in an Extramural Research Project titled “Mission: A multi-centric capacity building initiative to strengthen the clinical and laboratory detection of melioidosis in India with a special focus on the northeastern states” under Principal Investigator Dr. Vibhor Tak. The tenure of the position is till December 19, 2023, and the monthly salary is Rs. 41,300. The essential qualifications for the post are M.Sc. (Life Science), MA (Social Science), and Master in social work (MSW) degree holders with two years of research experience or MBBS/BDS/MvSc./M.Pharma/ME/M.tech degree holders. The candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age. The position is temporary, and the candidate will have no right to claim permanent Employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur, or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) to correct regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attain self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up six new AIIMS-like institutions in underserved areas of the country.
File No.: AIIMS/REC/2023/24
Post: Senior Research Fellow
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on a purely temporary basis in the Extramural Research Project titled “Mission: A multi-centric capacity building initiative to strengthen the clinical and laboratory detection of melioidosis in India with particular focus on the northeastern states “under Principal Investigator Dr. Vibhor Tak, Additional Professor, Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Jodhpur as per the details given below.
Essential: M.Sc. (Life Science), MA (Social Science), Master in social work (MSW) degree holders with two years of research experience OR MBBS / BDS / MvSc./ M.Pharma / ME / M.tech degree holders
Monthly Salary: Rs. 41300 /Month
Tenure: Till 19.12.2023
Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reporting time for candidates starts at 09:00 AM on 12.04.2023, and the closing time to report for an interview is 10:00 AM on the same day, after which no additional candidates would be entertained.
- The above posts are filled-up purely temporarily, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim permanent Employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur, or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- No inquiries shall be entertained after the due date.
- Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of the Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
- All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time. 6. The specified experience requirement should be acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the Interview.
- This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period and based on the project.
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits, based on the candidates’ experience, qualifications, skill set, etc…
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects may be admissible for experienced and skilled persons on case to case basis.
- Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the advertisement.
- Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
HOW TO APPLY;
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience, on 12.04.2023 at 09:00 AM at the following address:
Recruitment Section, Second Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
FOR MORE INFO, CLICK HERE & DOWNLOADAIIMS Jodhpur inviting applications for Senior Research Fellow