AIIMS Jodhpur; Clinical Research Coordinator job vacancies
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on a purely temporary basis for the Extramural Research Project titled “A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Arm, Dose Optimization Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine in Type 2 Diabetes Patients uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination”, under Principal Investigator Dr. Madhukar Mittal, Additional Professor, Department of Endocrinology & Metabolism, AIIMS, Jodhpur as per the details given below:
Subject: Recruitment for the following post on a purely temporary basis in Extramural Research
Project Title “A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Arm, Dose Optimization Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine in Type 2 Diabetes Patients uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination”, under Principal InvestigatorDr. Madhukar Mittal, Additional Professor, Department of Endocrinology & Metabolism “.
Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility Criteria: Pharma with a minimum of 01 year of Research Experience in a related field
Tenure: 6 Months Or up to 30 patients whichever is earlier
Age: 35 Years
Job Profile:- Clinical Research Coordinator will work under the Principal Investigator for carrying out the task related to the project.
Stipend:- The stipend payment is made on the basis of enrolled
patients completing the treatment period which will be rs 1666/(approx.) per patient
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Reporting time for candidates starts at 09:00 AM on 11.04.2023 and the closing time to report for an interview is 10:00 AM on the same day, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for an interview.
- The above posts are filled-up up purely on a temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim permanent Employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur, or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- No inquiries shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
- Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of the Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
- All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
- This position will be purely on a temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project.
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on the experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects may be admissible for experienced and skilled persons on case to case basis.
- Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the advertisement.
- Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
How To Apply:
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications, and relevant experience, on 11.04.2023 at 09:00 AM at the following address:
ADDRESS; Recruitment Section, Second Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur