Analytical Development Lab (ADL) Fresher and Experienced Msc and M pharmacy Candidates By Zydus Cadila and Axilla Pharmaceutical Companies
Position – Trainee & Research Associate
Department – ADL
Experience: Fresher (0) to 2 years
Education: MSc or M Pharmacy
Work Location: Ahmedabad.
Interested candidates can mail resumes
at email@example.com and mention “AD 01” in the subject line.
Candidates willing to stay committed for at least 2/3 years shall only apply for the job
ZYDUS CADILA looking for candidates experienced in Vaccines ADL department (R&D).
Experience – 3-5 years
Qualification- M.Sc. Biotechnology
1. Handling of Analytical Instruments like HPLC, IC, GC, Gel- Electrophoresis, PCR, Real-time PCR, Gel Doc, ELISA reader, Multimode reader, Flow cytometer, Osmometer, Microscope, Florescent Microscope etc.
2. Routine testing of In-process, drug substance and drug product samples provided by other sub-functions (Up-stream, downstream, bacteriology and virology).
3. Execution of immunochemical assays eg. ELISA, Rocket electrophoresis, ELISPOT etc. and cell based assays.
4. Development & evaluation of new Immunological, Biochemical and Analytical methods for bacterial and viral Vaccine molecules.
5. Preparation of analytical method development protocol for newly developed methods and method transfer to QC for implementation. To get approval from all cross functional teams in the Analytical method development (AMD) document and report and make it effective as per QA requirement.
6. Must be familiar with CGXP documentation, initiation of change control for method improvement, new method development and specifications etc. and follow up for the closure of the same.
7. Must be able to work in the team and also supervise the trainees.
8. Communication with Various vendors regarding Instruments, service engineers, application specialists, Chemicals and consumables required in the work area.
Interested candidates can share their CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com