Aditya Birla is hiring a Staff QC for its plant lab in Himachal Pradesh, India. The job requires candidates with a BSc/MSc in Chemistry.
Aditya Birla Group is a multinational conglomerate headquartered in over 36 countries in Mumbai, India. The company has a diverse business portfolio, including cement, chemicals, textiles, financial services, and telecommunications sectors.
The Aditya Birla Group is committed to sustainability and social responsibility, focusing on creating long-term value for stakeholders. The company has implemented various sustainability initiatives, such as reducing greenhouse gas emissions, increasing the use of renewable energy, and promoting waste reduction and recycling.
Job Title: Staff QC (Plant Lab)
Location: Himachal Pradesh, India
Eligibility Criteria: BSc / MSc in Chemistry
Essential Skills: SAP, Chemical Analysis by wet & XRF method, Safety & MOC, PTW
Qualifications: DXPF1.Bachelor of Science
Minimum Experience Level: 3-8 Years
Report to: Manager
- Physical and chemical testing of raw materials, semi-furnished &.
- Timely analyses in process and finish sample and report.
- Well, knowledge about XRF and other lab equipment.
- Planning of workforce engagement & deployment for QC & RMH activity.
- Well, SAP knowledge.
- Fuel and PP bags were tested.
- Knowledge of physical tests and ability to independently in physical section.