Accenture Pharmacovigilance Recruitment Drive Notification 2022
Work location: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai
Salary: 3 Lakhs to 4.5 Lakhs
Fresher – Passed Out
Minimum : 1 – Year Experience. not Mandatory
Vacancy: 5000 + Candidates
Qualifications: B Pharmacy, M Pharmacy, Pharm D., BSC / MSC – Nursing, Biology, Micro- Biology,
Zoology, Biotechnology, BPT, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS.
Job Title: Drug Safety Associate
Name of the Tower: Book- in & Data entry
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the processing and evaluation of Serious Adverse Events / Post Marketing.
- Adverse Events within agreed timeframes and to a high standard of accuracy, in Compliance with client’s, standard operating procedures and global regulatory requirements.
Role : Book in / Data Entry Associate
A certification from the country where the service is being provided, as a licensed pharmacist, licensed physician /dentist, and / or a licensed registered nurse. All registered nurses must have completed clinical training as part of their licensing.
Preferred, but not required: A minimum of 1year experience with Pharmacovigilance and / or safety
A Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field, pharmacy, nursing, registered dental, or equivalent;
HCP qualification required.
Preferred, but not required: A minimum of 1 year clinical experience, or its equivalent, in Pharmacovigilance, hospital or pharmacy; familiarity with clinical assessment an advantage
- Perform duplicate search in AA
- Perform triage including prioritization of cases.
- Create a case (Initial/FU) in AA.
- Update the daily tracking spreadsheet to be exchanged with the Asia CO.
- Enter the mandatory fields in AA.
- Upload the Source document in AA.
- Receive feedback from the QC associate and make corrections as per feedback (for mentees).
- Make necessary corrections when applicable.
- Upload the ESP Source Document Transcription/Translation Quality
Control Form in AA following completion of corrections.
- Create follow‐up action item.
- Route the case to Core.
- Successfully complete and clear proficiency test in client data base Affiliate.
- Key performance indicators: Ability to learn quickly.
- Number, timeliness and scientific quality of deliverables according to established directives.
- Consistent demonstration of company values/behaviours. Ensure that Post Marketing Adverse Events are evaluated accurately and within the
required timeframes to meet regulatory requirements.
Job Title : Drug Safety Associate
Name of the Tower: Case reviewer
Overall Purpose of the Job :
Responsible for the processing, evaluation and quality check (QC) of
Serious Adverse Events / Post Marketing Adverse Events and maintaining high standard of accuracy, in Compliance with clients, standard operating procedures and global regulatory requirements.
- Perform quality checks on single and batch cases entered in client database with Reference to the source documents before routing the case to core.
- Review the errors for trends and consistency for various types of cases.
- Identify the root cause for errors and formulate CAPA (corrective and preventive action). Provide feedback to the individuals in a timely manner and review the correction.
- Identify, support, on continuous improvement activities with Quality and Training Team.
- Escalate issues or tasks outside the normal scope of work.
A 3 days mandatory training Programme is sponsored by Barclays, Global Track Talent and Hope Foundation.
The objective of this training is to train the candidates for Interview Skill Development, Life Skills and Pharmacovigilance.
Training Attendance is mandatory.
In case of any kind of absentees you will not be eligible for the further interview rounds of Accenture and the most valued and nationally recognized corporate certificate.
For More information check below pdf file
Application Process :
Interested Eligible Candidates Please share your CV to
Tamil Nadu & Kerala:
email@example.com / WhatsApp: +91 7276067294
WhatsApp: +91 8180886080
Bengaluru & Hyderabad:
firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp: +91 8971368442
WhatsApp: +91 7414975386
WhatsApp: +91 7414975386