Abbott hiring notification for OFFICER – QUALITY ASSURANCE
LOCATION; INDIA – JHAGADIA
- Adaptability, Innovation, Initiative, Teamwork, Integrity
- Interpersonal skills itohave healthy relationship with colleagues working in different functions at the site. •Communication skills to understand and provide necessary feedback or solutions within the QA team and internal customers.
- Ensure the right product quality is released for the market by carrying out the timely and accurate analysis of all the finished products in shifts and timely feedback to Production on quality trends.
- Responsible for analysis of in-process liquid samples & finished product powder for Vitamins (i.e. Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, Vitamin C) using HPLC & Mineral analysis (e.g Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, etc.) using ICPMS as per Abbott methods
- Responsible for operation, calibration & maintenance of equipment related to HPLC & ICPMS as per Abbott & OEM Guidelines
- To maintain and upkeep the hygiene, cleanliness, and workplace safety in the lab
- Ensure Data Integrity & Good Laboratory Practices as per Policies & Guidelines
- Achieve a high level of repeatability and reproducibility of analytical results,
- Strictly follow Good Documentation Practices without fail.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis.
- Responsible for conducting Gap Analysis of Lab SOPs with Global Procedures & Regulatory Guidelines
- Keep the Lab “Audit Ready” Status
- Generate, Implement & Replicate Ideas for Continual Improvement
- Analytical knowledge for Proximate analysis, Vitamins, and Minerals for Milk powder or Nutritional powders.
- Handling knowledge and work exposure of HPLC & ICPMS with in-depth knowledge of their operating software
- Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance of Instruments related to HPLC & ICPMS
- Internal Calibration Management in La
- Basic knowledge of Instrument Validation & Method Transfers
- Ability to diagnose instrument errors & rectify them within timelines (i.e. troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of GLP & GDP; data management with Audit Trail
- Handling Internal & External Regulatory Audits
- Handling of chemical and consumable stocks.
EDUCATION: BSc / MSc (Inorganic/ Organic/ Analytical Chemistry)/ B.Tech Food Technologist/ B.Tech Dairy Technologist/ B. Pharm/M. Pharm
BACKGROUND: 2 to 3 Years in a reputed Chemical Company/ Milk or Food Industry/Third Party Lab/ Pharma Company with exposure to Vitamins, Minerals & Micronutrient Analysis.