Advertisement for the post of Pharmacist under the Government of Nagaland. There are 50 vacancies for the post, of which 49 are for Pharmacist Grade II under the Health & Family Welfare Department, and 1 is under the Directorate of Prisons. The educational qualification required is a degree/diploma course in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was set up in 1965 with a composition of one Chairman and two Members. The composition was revised in 1985 with the addition of more members. In 2007 the strength of members of the Commission was increased to 4 nos. Presently, there are 1(one) Chairman and 4(four) Members.
Applications are invited to fill the following vacancies under the Government of Nagaland as prescribed below.
- No of posts: 50
- 49 (forty-nine) posts of Pharmacist Grade II under the Health & Family Welfare Department (2 posts reserved for PwBDs, 31 posts Reserved for Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland, 2 posts each reserved for B.T. Konyak, B.T. Phom, B.T. Sangtam, B.T. Chakhesang, B.T. Zeliang, B.T. Yimkhiung/Tikhir, B.T. Chang, B.T. Khiamniungan,1 post each reserved for B.T. Pochury & B.T. Sumi of Kiphire).
- 1 (one) post of Pharmacist Grade II under the Directorate of Prisons. (Reserved for Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland)
Educational Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university registered in the State Pharmacy Council.
The scale of Pay: Pay Band 5200-20200; Level 8
Elective Subject (s) to opt for: Pharmaceutical Science
Age on 01-01-2023: Minimum 21 years, Maximum 30 years
1. The upper age limit is relaxable by:
(a) 5(five) years for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
(b) Age concession for serving Government employees will be allowed, the equal number of years they are in service Subject to a maximum of 5(five) years.
(c) Reference to OM NO.AR-5/ASSO/98(Vol-I) dt. 28th February 2022, relaxation of age for entry into Govt. Service for the 2 years with effect from 22nd April 2021 shall be permissible.
2. 80% of the vacancies are reserved for the candidates belonging to (a) Any Naga Tribe, (b) Kuki, (c) Kachari, (d) Garo and (e) Mikir, provided such persons are Indigenous Inhabitants of the State of Nagaland.
3. Implementation of reservation for backward tribes in the state shall be by the notification issued vide NO.RCBT 5/87(pt-II) dated14-04-2011, 15-06-2012 & 04.09.2015.
4. Reservation for Person with Benchmark Disability, wherever applicable, as sanctioned by the user department by the Government Notification NO.AR-3/Gen-9/97 dated 13th August 2020.
Terms & conditions :
- Only those candidates who possess the requisite qualification acquired from a recognized university/institution at the time of applying will be eligible to apply for the post(s).
- Candidates must produce attested/self-attested photocopies of the following documents/materials to the Commission as and when called for:
- HSLC/Matriculation/Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, Scheduled Tribe Certificate, and Backward Tribe Certificates as relevant and applicable.
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates, a certificate from a competent medical authority is required.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications: Mark Sheets & Pass Certificates/Provisional Pass certificates from matriculation onwards till requisite qualification. If the Board/ Institute/University does not issue pass certificates/ provisional pass certificates, a letter/certificate from the Board/Institute/University must be submitted.
- Registration in the Nagaland State Pharmacy Council (NSPC) and Nagaland Nursing Council (NNC) for Pharmacist and Nursing candidates, respectively.
- Registration certificates issued by the Indian Veterinary Council / Nagaland Veterinary Council are necessary for Veterinary candidates.
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department/Public undertaking to be furnished if the applicant is a Government or Public Undertaking employee.
- All relevant documents/certificates to be submitted should have been issued by the concerned authority/institution/board/university on or before the last date of submission of the application form.
- All original documents are also to be produced as and when called for and also during an interview, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C, S.T & B.T Certificates should be signed only by competent authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner.
- If it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms, has furnished incorrect/false information, or has suppressed any material fact(s), their candidature shall stand cancelled.
- The decision of the Commission in all matters regarding eligibility, the conduct of examination, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. The Commission shall entertain no representation or correspondence in this regard.
- Application forms will not be issued from the office of the Commission.
- OTR (One Time Registration ) is mandatory for filling up of online application for CTSE(Medical & Allied)-2023.
- OTR (Time Registration ) will be available from noon of 3rd April 2023 till noon of 26th April 2023. Only candidates eligible to appear in CTSE(Medical & Allied)-2023 may register.
- Online application can be submitted through the NPSC portal, i.e. https://npsc.nagaland.gov.in, from noon of 3rd April 2023, till noon of 30th April 2023.
- For candidates who are Government employees, a “No Objection Certificate” should be uploaded while submitting an online application.
- OTR (Time Registration) will be free of cost. Candidates must pay an examination fee of Rs. 300/-, a convenience fee of Rs. 25/- and payment gateway charges as applicable.
- Any issues/complaints must be settled on or before the last application form submission date. No complaints will be entertained after that.