Location: Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal
Company: District Level Selection Committee (DH&FWS)
Job Type: Contractual basis
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Role: Pharmacist
No. of Positions: 22 (UR-11, SC-6,ST-1, OBC-A-2, OBC-B-2)
Salary: Rs. 22000/- per month (Consolidated)
Age Limit: 18-40 years as of 1st January 2023.
- Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognized by the Government of WB
- Registered as an ‘A’ category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council
- Proficiency in Bengali
- Efficiency in computers including MS Office & Internet
- Academic- 85 Marks (M.Pharma 85 Marks, B.Pharma 75 Marks, D.Pharma 65 Marks- Proportionate Marking- only one achievement will be considered)
- Computer Test -15 Marks (Qualifying Marks-minimum 50%)
- The engagement process may be modified/ altered at any point of time during the recruitment procedure if needed.
- Candidates working in Government organizations must route their application through the proper channels if their department rules require so and produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- If the aggregate mark after the final selection is equal then preference is to be given to the candidate inter se-senior in age as on the 1st date of the year of publication of the advertisement.
- The caste Category Certificate (if any), must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate otherwise the candidate will be treated in the “Unreserved” category.
- The number of vacancies may change as per requirement.
- Application fees are required of Rs. 100/- for UR categories and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/OBC and to be paid at 8250999022@icici through any UP1 Application.
- After submission, the printed applied form and a printout of successful payment must be retained with the candidate which will be required at the time of verification.
- All the above-mentioned qualifications should be completed before the last date of application for the post.
- Relaxation for age will be given for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per GOI norms.
- Application without a copy of UPI payment with UTR no. of the appropriate denomination is liable to be canceled.
- The essential qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to claim for selection.
- Applicants are requested to visit wbhealth.gov.in at the URL “Recruitment44 regularly for instruction /information/addendum/deletion/corrigendum issued from time to time.
Application Deadline: 14th May 2023
Website for Application: wbhealth.gov.in/ or Recruitment section of wbhealth.gov.in/
Note: Subscribe to PHARMA STUFF for Hourly Pharma job openings, Medical coding, Clinical Research, and Pharmacovigilance, and more follow us on INSTAGRAM, Youtube, Telegram, and subscribe to our Whatsapp Group
Disclaimer: PHARMA STUFF provides general information only. Job seekers must verify job postings and employers before applying. We're not liable for scams or fraudulent job postings. Be cautious of any job postings asking for money. We never ask for money.