Pharmacovigilance Jobs for Freshers
Company name :- BIOCLINICA
Vacancy :- Drug Safety Associate I
Qualification :- All life sciences graduates
Location :- Mysore, India
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As Quality Check Reviewer
Review data entered in safety database for completeness and accuracy.
Provide quality feedback to team resources
Track and maintain quality metrics
As Case Processor
- Responsible for data entry of Individual case safety reports into the safety database.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures.
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines.
- Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative.
As Medical Coder
- Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD).
As Narrative Writer
- Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.
- Ability to work independently but guided by documented procedures, with appropriate support.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Understanding of patient safety regulatory obligations.
- Should be familiar with regulatory &pharmacovigilance guidelines.
- Should be familiar with pharmacovigilance terminology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver within established timelines.
- Fluency in English and excellent comprehension.
- Computer literate.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
Standard Hours 40 hours per week, one hour lunch, Monday – Friday. Additional hours as needed.
APPLICATION PROCESS :-