We are conducting a virtual recruitment drive on 20-Jan-22 (Thursday), for multiple requirements in the Discovery Biology Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics group. Details as below.
Freshers – Invivo Pharmacokinetics
Qualification: M Pharmacy with 1-9 years of relevant experience
Designation: Research Associate / Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist
To conduct In vivo pharmacokinetics study in rodents. Ability to adapt to the dynamic team environment.
- Conduct of pharmacokinetic studies in rodents.
- Preparation of study protocols, reports for IND/ NDA submissions.
- Documenting the lab notebooks online and compound management.
- Ability to adapt to the dynamic team environment. Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab / plant safety
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team
Educational Qualification: M Pharmacy
Technical / functional Skills:
- Well versed with surgical procedures like cannulation of jugular, femoral, portal vein in rats. Chronic bile duct cannulations in rat and various animal models used for in vivo pharmacokinetics studies.
- Collection of different vital organs during tissue distribution studies in rodents Pharmacokinetic data analysis using Phoenix WinNonlin and other data analysis tool.
- Collection of various biological fluids like cerebrospinal fluid, bile, urine, synovial fluid lavage during PK and tissue distribution studies in rodents.
- Should have preliminary understanding about formulations to be used for pharmacokinetics, efficacy and toxicity studies.
- Knowledge about regulatory guidelines followed for drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics is desirable.
Experience: Freshers to 3 years post qualification
- Should be well versed in verbal and written communication, should be a team player.
- Should be focused towards results and deliverables.
- Should have a high moral framework (ethics code) and high data integrity sense
Application process :
Click below In vivo Pharmacokinetics- Job ID: 36343 Click http://ow.ly/mRe050Husa5 for detailed Job Description
2. Bio-analytical (DMPK)– Job
Click here for full details : http://ow.ly/sB8N50HutGa for detailed Job Description
3. In vitro ADME
Job ID: 38180
Click here for http://ow.ly/uLMU50HutGb8 for detailed Job Description
Job Location: Bengaluru
Department: Discovery Biology
Date / Time: 20-Jan-22, Tuesday, 4 PM on wards (MS
Teams link will be shared with the shortlisted candidates, one day prior).
Last date to apply: 19-Jan-22
Interested candidates can apply on the above links or share their resumes at Niveditha.G101@syngeneintl.com